Innovative Institute of law offers a diverse and dedicated faculty, an energetic and creative learning environment and a student body that comes from different states in India.
The Innovative Institute of Law, Greater Noida was granted permanent affiliation by Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut, in 2005 and this affiliation has been approved by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi. Innovative Institute of law has a record of academic excellence and national scholarly influence. One of the Law schools to admit women and gives them security, it has been long committed to welcoming students of diverse backgrounds.
- Establish a link with the Innovative institute of law alumni and enrol them as members
- Impart identity to its members by issuing them with photo-identity cards
- Send birthday greeting cards to its members to impart personal touch and interaction with them
- Honour distinguished alumni of Innovative institute of law
- Suggest ways and means for the participation of the Association in the working of the College
- Arrange get together of the alumni and social/cultural functions of the alumni
The membership of the Innovative institute of law Alumni Association is open to:
- Its degree holders
- Members of the teaching faculty of the college
Innovative institute of law Alumni Portal
Updated on 2018-05-01T12:05:13+00:00, by .