Six batches have already passed out from the law college and have either secured admission for higher studies in various renowned universities abroad or finally placed with reputed lawyers, law firms, law offices, and NGOs,
Some of our students have been awarded the scholarship for the Post Graduate Studies abroad i.e. LL.M.
The Prospects for law graduates are very bright for becoming
- Legal advisor in different govt. organizations, semi- govt. & autonomous bodies.
- Legal advisor in different MNC’s
- Legal Processing outsourcing (LPO’s)
- Medico-Legal Science (Scientist)
- Expert of Human Right Commission
- Prosecutor officer.. Land acquisition officers
- Labor commissioners, Legal expert in different fields as Civil Law, Criminal Law, Tax Law, Labor Law, Corporate Law, Intellectual Property Law, Cyber Law, Consumer Protection Law, Environmental Law, and Business Law.
These law programmes prepare students for exciting careers in the world of law in India as well as abroad. The course curriculum takes into account not only the substantive knowledge & analytical abilities that law professional needs but also the practical skill which is enhanced by knowledge of computers, seminars, lectures of renowned Advocates, Judges of different High Courts & Apex court.
Updated on 2018-05-18T15:58:12+00:00, by .